Businesses that don't aim to make a profit are hooligans.
How to make enterprises profitable through digital solutions is a problem we need to solve.
The digital upgrade of enterprises is a huge system, which cannot be solved by a single tool.
Either we spent thousands of dollars to buy a SaaS account, or the company has done a digital upgrade.
Software merchants use various slogans and sales gimmicks. Our company should analyze it rationally based on its own situation: Are we leeks cut by some service companies under the dividends of the times, or can we really use the services of these companies to achieve profits?
How to realize digital profit?
When building a digital architecture, each enterprise can refer to the following dimensions:
Strategy determines direction and firmness of execution.
Organization stands for efficiency.
Operating systems represent capabilities.
Digital tools enhance organizational efficiency, enhance operational capabilities, and assist in achieving strategic goals. Therefore, digital tools play a very important role in the process of digital upgrading of enterprises!
Digital tools are not just an accumulation of functions. They need to be combined with corporate strategic goals to improve organizational efficiency, improve operational system capabilities, and provide value.
A complete digital solution tool requires the following capabilities:
Digitization of resources
All the customers we serve now are based on these dimensions:
1. Membership Digitization
The problems that many companies have now are: members' information is scattered on various third-party platforms; make a form with Mike or Yiqixiu; make a registration form with an activity line; make a live broadcast and make a video with Xiaogetong; You can use you to be a mall; the store POS has an information system; member management has a CRM system...
Scattered member information is not valuable data unless it is placed in a unified member digital system.
We need to understand that valuable member information includes at least two dimensions:
Basic attribute information: such as the first time you followed us, the content of participation, source channels, basic tags, etc.;
Behavioral attributes: consumption products, consumption times, consumption amount, participation activity information, etc.;
Data is valuable only when data can describe logic; scattered data is only information, and cannot generate data value.
When we digitize our members, we must at least ensure that:
1) Member information collection channels are rich and comprehensive: mall channels, employee invitation QR code channels, red envelope fission channels, group activity channels, old and new fission channels, live broadcast channels, event registration channels, content channels, etc., all are unified Provided by the membership system; this ensures that all data can be traced, managed and analyzed in a unified manner.
2) Data visualization: Data can be displayed and data can be analyzed, which are the two dimensions of data value utilization. We have data, and we need to be able to help us make operational decisions through visual data.
3) Member tiered and precise operation: members of different values need to have a labeling system and a tiered system; precise operation of members of different tiers ensures that members enjoy the most intimate and most in line with the rights and interests of this group’s portrait; members’ stickiness is enhanced, The repurchase of members is increased.
2. Sales Digitization
Sales digitization is the most easily overlooked in the digital upgrade of enterprises, but it is actually the most critical node.
Shopping guides in stores are the groups that have the closest communication between companies and consumers.
How to empower shopping guides through digital tools? Improve transaction efficiency and reduce transaction difficulty? This is possible country email list through digital solutions.
The core of the transaction is to build a sense of trust; to follow up on key nodes in a timely manner; to be stimulated in a timely manner in the kick-off environment; !
1) The sense of trust at the first meeting: Through the unified material library of the platform, help sales can display company introduction, product cases, customer recommendations, product details, etc. in a digital form.
2) Timeliness of sales follow-up: Did the customer read the product introduction? Which product are you interested in? Is there a share? Can you automatically remind customers? Automatically remind shopping guides when customers check; a key to successful sales: follow up and communicate at the right time; and digital methods can help shopping guides solve this problem.