top of page

FitYes Fitness Group

Public·33 members
Mike Sullivan
Mike Sullivan

R Rajkumar Songs Hd 1080p Bluray Tamil Movie

R Rajkumar Songs Hd 1080p Bluray Tamil Movie: A Review

R Rajkumar is a 2013 Bollywood action film starring Shahid Kapoor and Sonakshi Sinha in the lead roles. The film was directed by Prabhu Deva and produced by Viki Rajani and Sunil Lulla. The film features a soundtrack composed by Pritam, with lyrics by Anupam Amod, Ashish Pandit and Mayur Puri. The film was released on 6 December 2013 and received mixed reviews from critics and audiences.

R Rajkumar Songs Hd 1080p Bluray Tamil Movie

Download: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fcinurl.com%2F2tJdW7&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw1kQZLkdn4wMG4bbu2HiR1e

One of the highlights of the film is its songs, which are catchy, energetic and colorful. The songs are available in HD 1080p Bluray quality, which enhances the visual appeal and the audio quality of the songs. The songs are also popular among Tamil movie fans, as they have been dubbed in Tamil and feature some of the best Tamil singers like Karthik, Chinmayi, Shreya Ghoshal and Vijay Prakash.

In this article, we will review some of the best songs from R Rajkumar in HD 1080p Bluray Tamil version and see why they are worth watching.

Saree Ke Fall Sa

This is one of the most popular songs from the film, which has over 150 million views on YouTube[^1^]. The song is a peppy dance number that features Shahid Kapoor and Sonakshi Sinha in colorful sarees and outfits. The song is sung by Nakash Aziz and Antara Mitra in Hindi, and by Karthik and Chinmayi in Tamil. The lyrics are playful and catchy, with phrases like "Saree ke fall sa kabhi match kiya re" (The fall of your saree sometimes matched) and "Kabhi chhod diya dil kabhi catch kiya re" (Sometimes you left my heart, sometimes you caught it). The song is choreographed by Prabhu Deva himself, who shows his signature moves and style. The song is a treat for the eyes and ears, as it showcases the chemistry between the lead pair and the vibrant colors of the costumes and sets.

Gandi Baat

This is another hit song from the film, which has over 100 million views on YouTube[^2^]. The song is a fast-paced item number that features Shahid Kapoor and Sonakshi Sinha along with Charmy Kaur, who makes a special appearance. The song is sung by Mika Singh and Kalpana Patowary in Hindi, and by Vijay Prakash and Priya Himesh in Tamil. The lyrics are naughty and humorous, with phrases like "Gandi baat gandi gandi gandi baat" (Dirty talk dirty dirty dirty talk) and "Tu mere dil ka tattoo hai tattoo hai tattoo hai" (You are the tattoo of my heart). The song is choreographed by Vishnu Deva, who makes use of props like poles, ropes and chairs to create some sizzling moves. The song is a fun-filled number that showcases the energy and attitude of the actors.

Dhokha Dhadi

This is one of the romantic songs from the film, which has over 50 million views on YouTube[^3^]. The song is a melodious duet that features Shahid Kapoor and Sonakshi Sinha in different locations like a beach, a desert and a forest. The song is sung by Arijit Singh and Palak Muchhal in Hindi, and by Karthik and Shreya Ghoshal in Tamil. The lyrics are sweet and expressive, with phrases like "Dhokha dhadi kar dega socha na tha" (You will cheat me, I never thought) and "Itna bhi na chaho mujhe sanam teri kasam" (Don't love me so much, my love). The song is composed by Pritam, who creates a soothing and soulful tune that matches the mood of the song. The song is a beautiful number that showcases the love and longing between the lead pair.

Conclusion

R Rajkumar Songs Hd 1080p Bluray Tamil Movie are a great way to enjoy some of c481cea774

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page