top of page

FitYes Fitness Group

Public·32 members
Mike Sullivan
Mike Sullivan

Rubik's Cube Fastest Method Pdf Download ##HOT##

The first speedcubing World championship was held in 1982 in Budapest and it was won by Minh Thai (USA) with a 22.95 seconds solution time. Since then the methods have evolved and we are capable of reaching solution times below 6 seconds. If you want to improve your cubing speed, all you need is a high quality, well lubricated Rubik's Cube with good corner cutting and optimal tensioning so the pieces don't pop. Practice finger tricks, the art of turning the cube like you can barely see the movements. You'll also need a Rubik's Cube timer to keep track of your evolution, and a lot of practice of the method described in the tutorial below.

Rubik's Cube Fastest Method Pdf Download

When talking about the advanced technique of solving the Rubik's Cube we have to mention the Petrus system and the Fridrich method (or full CFOP) which is used by the big majority of speedcubers these days. This advanced technique developed by Jessica Fridrich divides the puzzle into layers and you have to solve the cube layer by layer using algorithms in each step, not messing up the pieces already in place. These steps are the following: Cross, F2L, OLL and PLL, as seen on the illustration above.

Practice is absolutely key for speedsolving. It's a lot easier to become knowledgeable about algorithms and concepts than it is to actually become fast at solving the cube. I know people who know many algorithms and take over 1 minute, as well as people who are sub-30 seconds with the beginner method because of how much they practice.

By Lars PetrusIntroductionThis is a tutorial for my method of solving Rubik's Cube. It is intendedboth for beginners and experienced cubers. There is no group theory or writtennotation involved, I just show you how to move. You need a moderncanvas tag capable browser, ideally with WebGL enabled.Using this method, I won the 1981 Swedish championships, and finished 4th in thefirst world championships in Budapest 1982.I also won a minor world championship in 2005. As my official results show, I am a has-been these days. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle []).push(); Please take a look at my terminology, so you know thedifference between a turn and a twist, for example.If you are a total beginner, look at this descriptionof the basic Rubik's Cube concepts.

The Basic IdeaMost people solve the cube layer by layer. This is a simple way for the human mind to approach the problem, but it is useless for speed cubing.No matter how good you are, you will use more than 100 moves. Going forspeed, I use 55-60 moves on average. Going for few moves, I average 40-45.The basic problem with the layer method is big, and obvious once you realize it. Whenyou have completed the first layer, you can do nothing withoutbreaking it up. So you break it, do something useful, then restore it. Break it, do something, restore it. Again and again. In a good solutionyou do something useful all the time. The first layer is in the way of the solution, not a part of it!

If you are a beginner, there are a lot of websites available that will explain how to solve the 3x3x3 cube easily. There are also a lot of good tutorials on YouTube. There are many different techniques and methods. Beginners typically start with a simple Cross > First Layer > Last Layer (In 4 steps - Flip Last Layer Edges > Flip Last Layer Corners > Cycle Last Layer Corners > Cycle Last Layer Edges). Faster solvers typically learn more advanced techniques and study positions to find quicker solutions and faster algorithms (sequences of moves to solve a given position). Below are 2 tutorials to start:

There are many different ways to learn how to solve the cube. While most will suggest you learn the method in the instruction manual or a basic method from youtube, two great starting points are the super simple 8355 method and the (mostly) intuition-based Petrus Method. There are also many great YouTube tutorials to start from such as this one

There is not a "best" method, but most of the fastest solvers in the world currently use CFOP, with several top 100 solvers using Roux Method. An overview of methods can be found on the 3x3x3 speedsolving methods page.

There is no ultimate method for humans, its really down to personal preference. The most popular speedcubing method is currently Fridrich, invented by engineer Jessica Fridrich, although other methods such as Petrus, Roux and ZZ are rising in popularity. Fridrich is currently used by many of the top speedcubers, and is as such believed to be the fastest method. However, others attribute this to its popularity. The most obvious/natural progression from the beginner LBL method is Fridrich, which may explain its popularity. Being the most popular means it gains the most support and development, and is also more likely to be adopted by a talented cuber. More info can be found in the speedsolving forums, where this often comes up as topic of debate.

The Fridrich method or the CFOP method (cross, F2L, OLL, PLL) is a fast method for solving the Rubik's Cube created by Jessica Fridrich. It consists of four steps: Cross, F2L (First Two Layers), OLL (Orient Last Layer), and PLL (Permute Last Layer). Although it requires you to memorise many (up to 78) different formulas, it's one of the fastest speedcubing methods. 350c69d7ab

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page